cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get live chat support

MPRachel
Explorer
Explorer

I have a paid account but the chat bot says I cannot get support for my account, I have to use the community forums, why is this?

5 REPLIES 5

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @MPRachel,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Live chat support is included as part of the service for customers on our Pro Plan who have more than $50 per month. You may check the support plans here.

However, you can still receive support by submitting a ticket through our support system or engaging here in the community forums. Both of these options are available to help address your inquiries and provide assistance.

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 11.16.14 PM.png

Thank you for your understanding, and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

When I purchased the plan many moons ago, it did not say live chat support for plans greater than $50. I think you still need to honor the plan I purchased years ago, which offered live chat support.

I have the same problem.  My emeet camera worked a 5 weeks  ago and then stopped.  My zoom upgrades automatically so perhaps it's a problem with the latest upgrade.  A suggesttion on the community chat was to click on HD, but the  box was already clicked so that wasn't it. 

Mardig
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yes, this is a new twist and unfortunately, their chat bot is incredibly stupid.  Dumber than comcast and that's really, really stupid.

MPRachel
Explorer
Explorer

I wonder if it gets any dumber than Xfinity's bot. Good customer support is hard to find nowadays, but taking your money is easy.