cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Ai Companion on previously recorded meetings?

SparkyWoods
Newcomer
Newcomer

I haven't found this feature yet but it would be great if it did.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VA
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @SparkyWoods and welcome to the Zoom Community! Smart Recording with AI Companion only applies to new recordings generated after the setting is enabled, it cannot be used on previously saved recordings. 

Virginia
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

SparkyWoods
Newcomer
Newcomer

The subject of this thread is not showing but here's what I asked ;
"Can I use Ai Companion with previously saved recorded meetings?

VA

Hi @SparkyWoods and welcome to the Zoom Community! Smart Recording with AI Companion only applies to new recordings generated after the setting is enabled, it cannot be used on previously saved recordings. 

Virginia
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I know this is a late post, but could you establish a meeting and then play a previously recorded meeting as a way of analyzing a past meeting? Thanks.

Bort
Community Champion | Employee

Sorta...This would likely generate a summary, but the speaker attributions would be lost, as all the audio is coming from the 1 participant, rather than audio coming from each participant involved. 

Thanks. Very true. But would it produce a summary of what was discussed without attribution to individual speakers? I know it would be lame, but it would allow for a summary of a meeting that was recorded prior to AI Companion. Thanks again.

Bort

Yes, I haven't tried it myself, so I cannot speak for how well it would work, but if successful the summary would be a bit skewed, as all the discussions would be between you and yourself. 

If you do decide on that route, please let us know how well it worked for you.  

Thank you very much.