You're invited to Zoomtopia 2022! Our annual user conference will take place in the Americas on November 8-9 and in APAC, Japan, and EMEA on November 17.Learn more about our hybrid event experience
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Resources that help developers evaluate & build with our solutions
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Have been playing around with brand new Zoom whiteboard feature. Overall it looks great but I encountered some issues so far I'm hoping other users or Zoom staff can help troubleshoot:
1) I found that I could work on a new whiteboard in a meeting as a host that was visible to my participants but participants were unable to contribute to/ collaborate in the whiteboard even though I selected the option to all participants to be able to edit. Anyone else having this issue?
2) Another user, (one of the participants in my meeting) had pre-built a whiteboard in their zoom account outside a meeting and shared it with the zoom account I was using. It did show up in the whiteboard dashboard of my zoom account but when I went to open whiteboard in that meeting the whiteboard that had been shared with me didn't show up.
3) I noticed the toolbar in the whiteboard when in in-meeting mode is pretty limited compared to the toolbar when using whiteboard outside of a meeting. For example, the "grab" tool to move around the whiteboard without selecting items is missing which is of course very limiting.
4) Is there a way for participants to have the option of contributing/ collaborating on the Whiteboard anonymously? (Without attribution to their user-name).
5) Are there planned updates for keyboard accessible alternatives for navigating the whiteboard?
Thanks! Would appreciate any insight on these issues
I have had similar experiences as OP. In addition I have created whiteboards in my profile online which include pictures (e.g. jpg). They show up fine for me when shared in a meeting but participants to not see them at all. Participants upgraded desktop client to current version - 5.11.0 as of today.
Any idea why this is - and more importantly, how to resolve it?
I too am experiencing this issue. Whiteboards I have created contain jpg images and text. When I share and collaborate the whiteboard to meeting participants, those participants that are within my organisation are able to see both image and text, whilst external participants are only able to see the text - the images are not visible to them at all. This has been consistent throughout several zoom meetings during August 2022.
@Nige_Dann I'm not aware of any issues related to images not appearing when uploaded from the web WB. Are you still experiencing this issue?
@heddent were all the participants on the most recent version of the Zoom app? It could be they were on an older version that didn't support as many options.