cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Champion Spotlight | May 2024 - Meet Wenceslao!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

spotlightbanner (2).png

I know you’ve seen these users dishing out likes and accepted solutions all over the Zoom Community, and they are our Zoom Community Champions! The Zoom Community Champion Program was created to highlight and celebrate the amazing work of the Zoom experts within our community  This month, we are showcasing @WencesUnzueta . @WencesUnzueta  joined the community in August 2021 and has been a Community Champion since March 2023 🏆

What do you like most about being a Zoom Community Champion? Why would you recommend joining the champion program? 

What I like most about being a Zoom Community Champion is that I can share with a lot of people everything I have learned over more than four years, and also that I learn a lot by reading questions about things I have not yet interacted with. I would recommend joining because learning is based on "experiences" and that way I consider that you learn faster.

In one word, how would you describe the Zoom Community? 

In one word: "INTEGRITY"

What is your favorite Zoom product and why? 

The product I like the most is Zoom Events, since it was launched I have used it for all kinds of events in my company and I have seen how it has evolved since then, the Expo Zone is incredible. I can manage any event through this Events platform.

What is a fun fact you would like to share? 

A fun fact is that I am not an enthusiastic TikTok user, I don't like that social network very much, but during the Pandemic I made many short videos sharing good Zoom practices so that users around the world would stop thinking that Zoom could be hacked and that it was only bad practices in the security settings of the meetings, so through Zoom I went from hatred to love with TikTok, hahaha.

7B954E1E-D77E-4DA2-B4B2-02E77F43018B.jpg            wenceslao.jpg

Want to learn more about becoming a Zoom Community Champion? Please visit here to learn more! 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
2 REPLIES 2

alexisbrown
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Congratulations @WencesUnzueta on being our FIRST spotlighted Community Champion! We can't thank you enough for all of your helpful contributions on the Zoom Community 💙. Keep up the amazing work! 🔥🚀

Alexis
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Thanks Alexis!

I am very excited to belong to this great community.

Wences