cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Champion Spotlight | June 2024 - Meet Brandon!

Bri

brandonspotlightbanner.png

You’ve probably spotted those users who are always giving likes and marking solutions as accepted across the Zoom Community. These dedicated individuals are our Zoom Community Champions! The Zoom Community Champion Program was designed to recognize and honor the exceptional efforts of our community's Zoom experts 🤓 This month, we are showcasing one of our Zoom Employee Community Champions, @YaBoiB@YaBoiB  joined the community in June 2021 and has been a Community Champion since 2022 🏆

What do you like most about being a Zoom Community Champion? Why would you recommend joining the champion program? 

I like that I learn from the Zoom customers as much as I teach the Zoom customers. No one person can know everything about Zoom. It is too expansive, and our customers are the best. They have so many wonderful use cases for this product. I love sharing ideas and collaborating with our customer base 🤝

In one word, how would you describe the Zoom Community? 

Super-di-dynomite! 

What is your favorite Zoom product and why? 

I have always been keen to AV equipment so my favorite is Zoom Rooms and conferencing rooms. I enjoy the dynamic troubleshooting cases from those kind of issues 👨‍💻

What is a fun fact you would like to share? 

I am a college football referee, and it really defines the type of person that I am. I love officiating because of the camaraderie that I have with my fellow officials and the student-athletes that put in so much work to play this wonderful game 🏈

E2DA49A3-1B93-4BD4-9B57-4B7837242707.jpg 6A253AD9-1DC6-4175-A951-8F6741666F8F.jpg  2591A6F6-5078-4FB9-A852-24E4B947BABC.jpg                        

Want to learn more about becoming a Zoom Community Champion? Please visit here to learn more! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
9 REPLIES 9

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

And you’re such a great team player, @YaBoiB!  Always helping other Champions behind the scenes. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thank you, @Ray_Harwood . I can say the same about you. Everyone in the Zoom Community—customer champions, employee champions, and customers—is so wonderful. I feel blessed to be a part of this team. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

And we're glad to have you! 🙌

Bri
Zoom Community Team

alexisbrown

We are so grateful to have such passionate, helpful, and knowledgeable champions like @YaBoiB  🙏💙. Thank you for ALL that you do on the Zoom Community!!!  

Alexis
Zoom Community Team

YaBoiB

Omgosh, y'all are making me blush. The love that I feel is incredible. My only wish is that I could dedicate more time to the community. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

crissyd
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Great to put a face behind the username.👏 This is an awesome way to get to know our Community Champions and highlight their contributions.💙

YaBoiB

@crissyd, whenever we have employee events, I have to look twice or thrice to see if I know that person. I agree; it is so nice to meet people in real life rather than virtually all the time, although geographically, this is not always simple. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

CarlaA

Thank you for being an integral part of the Zoom Community, @YaBoiB !!

Touch Down American Football GIF by Lonely Aliens

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team