cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Champion Spotlight | July 2024 - Meet Denise!

Bri

denisespotlightbanner (3).png

The Zoom Community Champion Program was designed to recognize and honor the exceptional efforts of our community's Zoom experts  This month, we are spotlighting one of our expert Zoom Customer Community Champions, @DeniseLahat. Denise joined the community in August 2021 and has been a Community Champion since August 2022 🏆💙

What do you like most about being a Zoom Community Champion?

Firstly, it is such an honor to have been recognized by Zoom as a Community Champion for the third year in a row and to be part of such an incredibly knowledgeable and talented group of people! What do I like most about being a Zoom Community Champion? Well, I find it extremely satisfying to be able to help others get the best possible experience out of Zoom, which some don't even realize is an incredibly large product! It is not just Zoom Meetings! Zoom has so many other products, which I think is why it was recently rebranded as Zoom Workplace. My expertise is specifically in running professional meetings, webinars, or events using regular Zoom Meetings & Webinars or using Zoom Sessions & Zoom Events which are specifically developed for this purpose.

07E6DA31-4C16-46B1-BFAF-2C76C58080D3.jpg

Why would you recommend joining the champion program?

If you are passionate about Zoom, an expert in one or more of their products and enjoy helping others, joining the champion program makes you part of a very supportive and knowledgeable community. Being a Zoom Champ also offers opportunities such as being able to submit feature requests in a special closed forum, having admin permissions in the Zoom Community, and the regular monthly Community Champion meetups.  And of course you get the community champion badges and certificates! 

2E733683-DCB3-466C-83F5-EF51BA9682E1.jpg

In one word, how would you describe the Zoom Community?

Engaging.

68DA7894-7E70-46BC-BB6E-F204595BD8D5.jpg

What is your favorite Zoom product and why?

Obviously, Zoom Sessions & Zoom Events! What is Zoom Sessions/Events you ask? Well, think of Zoom Events as a "wrapper" around the regular Zoom Meetings & Webinars you are familiar with, but with added features such as registration, branding, backstage, VOD, Expo, sponsors, networking hybrid event companion app, and much much more! It's really a fantastic virtual & hybrid event solution and I think it is the best platform in the industry today. Three years ago when Zoom Events launched I started the Facebook group for Zoom Events Pros https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros which I am proud to say has over 850 members today. I am now in the final stages of launching https://zoompros.guru, which is a marketplace where Zoom Pros can offer their services to the Zoom customers. Whether you are running a company all-hands, investor relations calls, webinars, or a multi-session/multi-day conference, virtual or hybrid, getting the right production team is crucial. There are many professional Zoom producers like myself worldwide whose expertise is virtual & hybrid event productions.  The problem is it's hard for Zoom customers to find them. ZoomPros.guru will be an easy way for Zoom customers to connect with the right producers and professionals for their events. In addition, I recently kicked off the Zoom Events Test Lab which is running ongoing sessions for Zoom Pros or people who would like to become Zoom Pros. To sign up https://events.zoom.us/ev/AnxKEs7loZJ2DmntbYs3gLcczRvwsF40WttMfU7TxrvFrD-u4miO~Ah3BhWzoGCRStb4tNDsWS... 

F8D17BA0-0E60-480C-A62A-E6E6F9776209.jpg

F7858881-7424-41A5-AE42-6655BC115830.jpg

What is a fun fact you would like to share?

Zoom CEO Eric Yuan regularly likes and reposts my LinkedIn posts, which is super exciting! It usually boosts my reach significantly to thousands of views, with one of the posts reaching 34 reposts and 37K views!

E79CBC5A-F416-4583-8D01-9879027C2E3F.jpg

Want to learn more about becoming a Zoom Community Champion? Please visit here to learn more! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

What an amazing read @DeniseLahat thank you for sharing your time and your talents with all of us. We sure do appreciate you so so much. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

alexisbrown

Oh @DeniseLahat , this feature makes my heart so happy 😍! We are so appreciative for all of your contributions and exchange of knowledge as a Community Champion. You are such a star! 🌟

Alexis
Zoom Community Team

CarlaA

@DeniseLahat you are such an amazing champion and so knowledgeable! Thank you for sharing your Zoom Events expertise with us 🤗

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Thank you @Bri !  So nice and appreciate your kind words! 😁

Denise Lahat