cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yealink VP59 updated to 91.30.0.25 -- unable to access via IP to install License

jamison0pinger
Listener

I started following this article:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0062984#h_01F7BQVDSWQ2FYS1JEMKD415...

I've searched for several days and have seen just about every resolution but none has worked yet..  

I have a vp59, I upgraded the firmware to 91.30.0.25.  After rebooting, I get a screen that shows the Zoom logo and "Please install License.  IP: 192.168.100.109" but that IP does not load in my browser.  I'm on the same network, same IP subnet.  I can ping the IP but the page is not loading.  I ran a port scan and find only ports 80, 5060 and 5061 responding.  Port 80 returns the 404 error shown below.  Any idea how to get to the web interface?

This site can’t be reached
192.168.100.109 refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

404 Not Found
nginx/1.16.1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jamison0pinger
Listener

it seems I have figured this out.   For some reason the default setting is to disable the HTTPS web server on these devices once they are provisioned.   So I was able to go to Device Management, Device List, Edit <for the VP59>, enable the web server.  Then RESTART the VP59 by power cycling it.  After it came up I was able to access the web interface and upload the license.   Hope this is helpful for someone else.   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jamison0pinger
Listener

it seems I have figured this out.   For some reason the default setting is to disable the HTTPS web server on these devices once they are provisioned.   So I was able to go to Device Management, Device List, Edit <for the VP59>, enable the web server.  Then RESTART the VP59 by power cycling it.  After it came up I was able to access the web interface and upload the license.   Hope this is helpful for someone else.