cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Will Not Connect to Meetings

zap1295
Listener

Just bought a new iPad and I cannot connect to any Zoom meetings either through link or entering the Meeting ID. I receive the below message:

zap1295_0-1632842780814.png

I can host a meeting on my iPad and people can join, but I am unable to join others. Here are the troubleshooting steps I took:

1. Ensured I am on WiFi and connected (was able to log onto other sites, including zoom.us)

2. Deleted and re-downloaded the Zoom app to ensure I have the latest version.

3. I noticed a lot of support mention Firewall, but gave no instructions how to adjust these settings on an iPhone/iPad.

Any help is appreciated as I literally only bought this device for Zoom Meetings. Very frustrated.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @zap1295 

Interesting problem. A few questions:

Is your Zoom app logged into your Zoom account? What type of account do you have?

How many different meetings have you definitely been unable to join? (trying to understand sample size).

Does your iPad have cellular service also?

In your iOS Settings, under the settings for Zoom - are there any options there for data access?

If you go back to the App Store and look for Zoom - is there any option to Update the app? 

Are you able to join a meeting from a computer connected to the same network?

Let's see if we can get this narrowed-down!

Rupert

Hello - I am having this problem as well. I was able to use the link on may phone but not on the iPad. I kept getting a screen that said the host has another meeting in progress - which was the meeting I had the link for and was trying to join. I deleted the app and reloaded it. I tried using the meeting ID and password. I went into the settings to see if there was something I was missing. Can you help? Many thanks. 

Rupert

Hi @zap1295 

Are you still having this issue - were you able to look into any the questions above?

Rupert