cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I add a user to my second license

MFW
Listener

Hi this is my second day using Zoom so do not really know what I am doing. I have had 3 successful meetings but realised I needed a second license so that someone else can do Zoom calls at the same time as me. I have added another License but how do I go about adding the user and do they then need to log in to Zoom with their own email and password?  TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @MFW 

Sure thing. First, you will need to create or invite new users on your account. During the invite process, you can specify that you wish them to be invited/created with that license assigned to start, or you can invite them all as Basic users, and assign the license later

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Hi @MFW 

Sure thing. First, you will need to create or invite new users on your account. During the invite process, you can specify that you wish them to be invited/created with that license assigned to start, or you can invite them all as Basic users, and assign the license later

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

So does the additional user log in with their own email and then set up a password? How to they log in to the shared account? We are using in conjunction with our LMS (Appinium) and each vILT instructor needs their own log in so they can manage their meetings. I've already added on with a Pro license so that part worked fine. Just not sure how she is supposed to log in to Zoom now.

MFW
Listener

Thank you Bort😀