cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom installation failed as error code 10003.

sdeep_4674
Listener

When i was run the ZoomInstallerFull.exe file. It shows Zoom installation failed. An error  occur with Error code 10003

4 REPLIES 4

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi sdeep-4674,

What operating system are you trying to install the APP on?

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

mac

ZM8
Listener

did you ever recv help. ? the replies here are bogus. I too (MacBook Pro M1 chip, updated to Ventura 13.0 yesterday), am having same problem, except I don't receive an error code number. I download the zoom install pkg, go through the process, but apple/Mac replies 'Failure to install, contact software company."

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Dee3 @ZM8 @sdeep_4674 suggest looking into the following steps if you're running into this issue. 

1. Please go to Privacy & Security   —> full disk access —> Installer and then enable Privacy & Security   -> Files and Folders —> Installer—>Downloads folder.

RN_0-1669141347138.png

2. After enabling these options please retest installing the zoom desktop client app again.

Note:
If the installer is not seen on the above location, please add it manually from /System/Library/CoreServices/Installer.app)

• The step is by going to the Go - Folder- key in the above location and then adding the installer once the option is listed.

RN_1-1669141347376.png

Let me know if that helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!