cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Background in Android

surya
Listener

Am unable to enable the Virtual Background in my android tab. I tried changing my settings - ( meeting advanced- enabled virtual background) but still it doesn't gives me the option of virtual background in the "more" option at the right bottom on the meeting screen.

How can I sort it out? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi

You need to make sure this :

Android

• Zoom mobile app, version 5.3.0 or higher
  • Android 8.0 or higher
  • arm64 processor
    • 8 cores or higher 
  • 3GB or higher RAM
  • GPU
    • Qualcomm Adreno:
      • 540 (Snapdragon 835 / Snapdragon SDM835), or higher than 615 (QCS605 or Snapdragon SDM710)
    • Mali:
      • G series with version G72 or later
      • CPU must be later than exynos 9810, exynos 990, or kirin 980
  • Only the following phone manufacturers are supported:
    • Google
    • OnePlus
    • Oppo
    • Redmi
    • Samsung
    • Vivo
    • Xiaomi
    • Huawei

Note: Blurred background option requires Zoom mobile app version 5.6.6 (2076) or higher.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Nafi

Hi

You need to make sure this :

Android

• Zoom mobile app, version 5.3.0 or higher
  • Android 8.0 or higher
  • arm64 processor
    • 8 cores or higher 
  • 3GB or higher RAM
  • GPU
    • Qualcomm Adreno:
      • 540 (Snapdragon 835 / Snapdragon SDM835), or higher than 615 (QCS605 or Snapdragon SDM710)
    • Mali:
      • G series with version G72 or later
      • CPU must be later than exynos 9810, exynos 990, or kirin 980
  • Only the following phone manufacturers are supported:
    • Google
    • OnePlus
    • Oppo
    • Redmi
    • Samsung
    • Vivo
    • Xiaomi
    • Huawei

Note: Blurred background option requires Zoom mobile app version 5.6.6 (2076) or higher.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

i have samsung galaxy tab A7... not able to set it..

Yes not available 

tab a7 has Adreno 610. The minimum is Adreno 615

Mine is Oppo A92 lasted version, but still doesn't work, no virtual background also what is the problem?

The phone has Adreno 610. You need a minimum of Adreno 615

What type of Oppo that could use virtual background?

Virtual background please.....

hugolim23
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi,

I did all it was supposed to, but was still unable to get the virtual background option to show in my Redmi Note 11 + Pro...

I tried with mt licensed account and basic account, both having same issue.

Please advise?

Thanks.

I use Redmi pad se also can't change background 

Plese my android phone zoom vatual background support samsung glaxey m13

Angbc
Listener

My Huawei Matepad pro having the same problem with the virtual background. None of the selection of virtual backgrounds appears.

true

xyra
Listener

Hi. Were you able to use zoom background now? I recently bought a Huawei Matepad and I was extremely disappointed that Zoom background does not work on it... 😑

same problem here 🙁

khalidsaiid
Listener

Is Oppo A74 supported fro virtual background

FlyDun
Listener

The ability to use background blur and background removal depends on your computer's processor. Please check it here: Zoom Virtual Background system requirements. You can use a green screen to accomplish this. Additionally, for the cleanest results, use a solid color in the background.

Need stunning Zoom backgrounds? Show off your personality and interests during Zoom meetings. FineShare allows you to create unique, fun, and creative backgrounds in seconds—powered 100% by AI. You can find it here: Zoom Background.

Bhavisha
Listener

Virtual background is not available problem solve please