cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typing sound can be heard despite "HIGH" noise suppression

BrightandBushy
Listener

As the topic indicates, I have the background noise suppression set to HIGH. This is meant to drown my typing sound in a call. But everyone can still hear me typing loudly. I also have Original Sound ON. Is that an issue? What should I do to be able to take notes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@BrightandBushy When using the microphone's original audio, the task for noise suppression then lies with that device or any software managing that device. You will want to try disabling original audio and then test for the difference once the Zoom desktop client can manage the noise suppression. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

J-Zoom-ATL

@BrightandBushy When using the microphone's original audio, the task for noise suppression then lies with that device or any software managing that device. You will want to try disabling original audio and then test for the difference once the Zoom desktop client can manage the noise suppression. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.