cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Meeting Has Been Ended By Host

LP95
Listener

I have reported this problem for numerous times but there is no any customer support or solution given. I subscribed the Pro Account since last April, it's really annoying and unsatisfying as I have to CANCELLED the meetings I scheduled before! Please solve this issue as soon as possible before I completely disappointed in ZOOM!

LP95_0-1629711723441.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Following a suggestion of our IT support, I was able to fix this.  I haven't seen this before, so posting in case it's useful.  Start a new scheduled (not instant) meeting with your personal meeting ID.  That is, schedule a meeting, then you can start it immediately, and make sure the box to use your personal meeting ID is checked.  This amazingly connects.  Once that's done, end the meeting cleanly (the system is likely confused because some previous meeting was not ended cleanly or the system thought it wasn't).  After you do this, instant meetings will work, at least they worked for me.  Zoom tech support's idea of logging out of all devices (which you can do in your preferences) is a red herring.  I thank our IT folks for this amazing suggestion.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hokucabrera
Listener

I also have a pro Zoom account and have never encountered problems until today. I hope they fix it ASAP. I reported the problem so many times and it seems that so many others have. Why haven’t they done anything?

They just fixed it for me or I did something but it’s okay now! How about you?

MagicalPJ
Listener

Same problem for me too.  It was working fine earlier today.  I had a 40 minute meeting that had no problems.  I tried to start a new meeting 20 minutes later, and got the "meeting has been ended by the host." Message.  This happens on both the Zoom client for PC and for iOS. 

Logged in, logged out.  No help.  I ended up having to use a free account, but was limited to 40 minutes for the meeting. 

MRGerman
Listener

Same problem for me. I had to cancel all my meetings today.

clomo21
Listener

Anyone with a solution to this problem? It started happening yesterday for me as well.

ravir11
Listener

I'm having this problem as well, just started today.  (I was doing some experiments on my new laptop, and somehow it seems to have caused this problem).  There seems no fix.  I tried changing my personal meeting ID per zoom instructions, but it won't let me do that.  Other meeting IDs seem fine, it's just my personal meeting ID that seems broken.  Zoom's technical support's suggestions (log out of all devices) was not helpful.  Any solutions?

Following a suggestion of our IT support, I was able to fix this.  I haven't seen this before, so posting in case it's useful.  Start a new scheduled (not instant) meeting with your personal meeting ID.  That is, schedule a meeting, then you can start it immediately, and make sure the box to use your personal meeting ID is checked.  This amazingly connects.  Once that's done, end the meeting cleanly (the system is likely confused because some previous meeting was not ended cleanly or the system thought it wasn't).  After you do this, instant meetings will work, at least they worked for me.  Zoom tech support's idea of logging out of all devices (which you can do in your preferences) is a red herring.  I thank our IT folks for this amazing suggestion.

This worked for me, thank you!

What does "end meeting cleanly" mean?

Thank you very much! This helped for me on 4/27/23

Hello @hoffm429 , could you explain me a bit more where to find option to start scheduled meeting instead of instant one? I have the same issue but do not know how to solve that..