cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce zoom integration

Skatta
Listener

We are trying to set up Zoom integration in Salesforce.

We have completed installing all the packages and configured everything in the Zoom config.

But when we test the functionality even though after creating events mentioned emails or not getting Meeting Invites.

Can you please let us know why this happens or where to check?

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Skatta 

When you go into your Salesforce App do you see the Zoom Config tab and can you make adjustments to your Zoom meeting settings? Also can you see that your API key and API secret key is in that section as well?

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 2.47.17 PM.png

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Do we need API keys anymore now that it connects through OAuth?

Much of the documentation for configuring the Salesforce configuration is out-of-date (even though the article says it has been updated recently). The article "Configuring Zoom credential settings for Salesforce" doesn't seem like it should exist anymore - someone just put a note at the top about migrating JWT apps to OAuth...

YaBoiB

Hello @AByrne

Since we deprecated the JWT app, we left this document as it is. I am sure that once we see on the backend that “everyone” has removed their JWT apps, the technical writers will change this document. API keys and secret keys are still valid as far as I know, but I support this tool; I do not use it as you may. I have an instance of this on a sandbox, but it does not have any data. It is just a tool to allow me to attempt to replicate the behavior that customers are having trouble with. Do you need any help integrating with Salesforce and Zoom Phone? 

Thanks, 

Brandon Welch

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

I'm implementing Salesforce Inbox, and a user reported that while he would get the invitation for a zoom meeting that had been scheduled via Salesforce Inbox's Availability feature, the external person did not get the invitation.  I just need to know whether I have to set up an API key or not, and I found the documentation confusing because the terminology has changed.

I installed Zoom for Salesforce today, and thought that might resolve the issue, but then found this post.

YaBoiB

Hello @AByrne

I agree that Zoom for Salesforce is not the easiest integration to install. I had a lot of issues the first time I did it and I went through all of these documents listed here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/4422146194957 before I was able to figure out how to get it right. I would be happy to go over them with you and get it installed. I can DM you and we can find a time that works best for you to meet up. Or, you can open up a support ticket and our technical support team can work with you. We have our agents in groups of people that are most familiar with certain categories of Zoom products, so when you submit a Zoom support ticket and choose integrations (for example) the ticket will be routed to an agent that is very familiar with marketplace apps and integrations. I will be off next week, so unless we can sync up by this Friday, I would not be able to meet with you until the 10th. Let me know what direction you would like to go. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Skatta
Listener

Hello @YaBoiB 

Thank you for your reply. I have checked the zoom config in SF. 

Disable Invitation Email is unchecked and we have set up API key and API secret Key.

Can you please let me know what settings I have to check?

Or does Disable Invitation Email needs to be checked?

Thanks.

YaBoiB

@Skatta 

That setting is just a preference. You can leave it checked or uncheck it as you need. If the configuration is set up on both sides from the app exchange and the marketplace.zoom.us then you should be good. 

When you say mentioned emails are not getting invites are these zoom meetings being populated from Salesforce lead objects? Sales leads? Where are you generating the events and adding the zoom meeting?  Have your users who have the integration set up their user configs to date https://zoomappdocs.zoom.us/salesforce/user-guides/zoom-meetings/configuration-user-settings?

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

AbhishekSingh
Listener

Hi @Skatta ,

For zoom integrations, you can check here.