cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce zoom integration

Skatta
Listener

We are trying to set up Zoom integration in Salesforce.

We have completed installing all the packages and configured everything in the Zoom config.

But when we test the functionality even though after creating events mentioned emails or not getting Meeting Invites.

Can you please let us know why this happens or where to check?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Skatta 

When you go into your Salesforce App do you see the Zoom Config tab and can you make adjustments to your Zoom meeting settings? Also can you see that your API key and API secret key is in that section as well?

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 2.47.17 PM.png

If this response was helpful for you, please do not forget to click on the accepted solutions button!

Skatta
Listener

Hello @YaBoiB 

Thank you for your reply. I have checked the zoom config in SF. 

Disable Invitation Email is unchecked and we have set up API key and API secret Key.

Can you please let me know what settings I have to check?

Or does Disable Invitation Email needs to be checked?

Thanks.

YaBoiB

@Skatta 

That setting is just a preference. You can leave it checked or uncheck it as you need. If the configuration is set up on both sides from the app exchange and the marketplace.zoom.us then you should be good. 

When you say mentioned emails are not getting invites are these zoom meetings being populated from Salesforce lead objects? Sales leads? Where are you generating the events and adding the zoom meeting?  Have your users who have the integration set up their user configs to date https://zoomappdocs.zoom.us/salesforce/user-guides/zoom-meetings/configuration-user-settings?

If this response was helpful for you, please do not forget to click on the accepted solutions button!

AbhishekSingh
Listener

Hi @Skatta ,

For zoom integrations, you can check here.