cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording "Now Available" now "This recording does not exist. (3,301)"

hheiss
Listener

I received an email after recording that said, "Your cloud recording is now available." (and the same for the audio transcript). When I click on either link, I receive the error message, "This recording does not exist. (3,301)". I looked in my iCloud and Computer recordings, and there isn't anything there. Could I have been sent incorrect links?

This meeting was dated: Mar 30, 2022 01:29 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hheiss
Listener

Found the answer in another feed, in case you can't find it check the Recordings Trash folder! 🙂  @RN said, "You can also find your Cloud recordings here to see if the recording is available to you. And ensuring that the recording isn't in the Trash 

hheiss_0-1648844213725.png

https://zoom.us/recording/trash"

Thank you!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

hheiss
Listener

Found the answer in another feed, in case you can't find it check the Recordings Trash folder! 🙂  @RN said, "You can also find your Cloud recordings here to see if the recording is available to you. And ensuring that the recording isn't in the Trash 

hheiss_0-1648844213725.png

https://zoom.us/recording/trash"

Thank you!

You just saved a very important recording for me and it only took 10 seconds. Thank you!!

doc (1).png

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

I also got the same problem. May you help me to recover my recording files?

Unfortunately I have this problem but the file is not in the trash. When I click on the Cloud recordings I see the files there and they look fine, but when I click on them to open, or to download, I still get "recording does not exist." Any other ideas on how to access the recording? Thanks!

I experienced the same now. File is in the cloud recordings folder and not in the trash but whenever I click to download, there is a pop up that says "this recording does not exist" - Were you able to resolve this?

Screenshot (667).png

PUAZoom1957
Listener

Same with problems. How can we get the recording?

The date of the meeting is last March 3, 2023

The meeting is last March 3, 2023The meeting is last March 3, 2023

I solved the problem by going into Live Chat and having them resync my account.