cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook 365 Meeting Inviiations show No Response Required

MikeGDTE
Listener

When I schedule a meeting I am shown an email the invitation in Outlook which I add Invitees.  The email is then set.  On receipt the email no longer shows Accept Tentative Decline options - it just says 'No Response Required'

I cannot find a way of enabling the Response options, and I am not aware that I have disabled anything in the settings. I am using ver 5.9.7.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@MikeGDTE It would be best to reach out to your IT admin team or Microsoft as this issue is with Outlook and how mail is being sent. 
These invitations and RSVPs are governed by that application and mail service. Zoom isn't a part of that process.
To put it in perspective, Zoom = creating meeting details and URL, Outlook/O365 = sending the email and invitations (with RSVP)

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

J-Zoom-ATL

@MikeGDTE It would be best to reach out to your IT admin team or Microsoft as this issue is with Outlook and how mail is being sent. 
These invitations and RSVPs are governed by that application and mail service. Zoom isn't a part of that process.
To put it in perspective, Zoom = creating meeting details and URL, Outlook/O365 = sending the email and invitations (with RSVP)

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

ThatMatMik
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

This isn't really correct.  Webinar panelist invites sent to Outlook / o365 do not have "accept / decline / etc". It's how Outlook is parsing our invites