cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zoom won't finish updating

nreddy
Listener

Every time I open Zoom, an up installing updates window pops up and there is no way to remove it. It does not update my Zoom. It stays at the same spot for days, and I can only remove it by restarting my Mac. I tried to update my Zoom through the homepage (through the check for updates) and the same exact problem occurred. How do I update my Zoom without this problem coming up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @nreddy @LGH_HFD this KB on Troubleshooting issues with Zoom update and installation has some suggestions as to what maybe giving you issues when Updating or Installing the Zoom application from https://zoom.us/download

Suggest specifically checking into these sections of that knowledge base article: 

It seems like a lot (sorry!), but we won't be able to pinpoint the problem until all of the methods listed above have been tested. Please let me know how the troubleshooting goes, and if you come across any of the suggestions that may resolve your problem. Thank you! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LGH_HFD
Listener

Same. I guess no one actually answers these.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

if you want help you should supply basic information like your operating  system  and version and the type of CPU  you have.

Regards

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @nreddy @LGH_HFD this KB on Troubleshooting issues with Zoom update and installation has some suggestions as to what maybe giving you issues when Updating or Installing the Zoom application from https://zoom.us/download

Suggest specifically checking into these sections of that knowledge base article: 

It seems like a lot (sorry!), but we won't be able to pinpoint the problem until all of the methods listed above have been tested. Please let me know how the troubleshooting goes, and if you come across any of the suggestions that may resolve your problem. Thank you! 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @nreddy I have marked my response as the solution; if this did not help, or if you are still having problems, as the author, please mark my reply as 'not as the solution' and let us know which or all methods did not work for you! We're here to help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and if possible, share any information that may be useful to us as we assist you. 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his