cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple zoom meetings

StThomas
Listener

When I set up multiple zoom meetings they all have the same ID numbers.  I have to wait till one meeting is over in order to schedule the next.  Help please.

2 REPLIES 2

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @StThomas ,

Don't use your PMI when scheduling meetings.  This results in every meeting having the same MeetingID.  Instead choose "Generate Automatically".  This will result in a new unique Meeting ID for each meeting.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.15.51 AM.png

Screen capture above is from scheduling meeting through the Zoom Portal, but you will find a similar option if scheduling through the Zoom client or the Outlook Plugin/add-in or Browser Extensions.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

I scheduled 3 video interviews on the same time/date. When the interviewers and I tried the Zoom link we got this message. How would I move forward with creating multiple Zoom meetings at the same/time and date, but to not run into a block where I would have to end a meeting before another starts. All three meetings have a different meeting ID as they were "Generated Automatically."

LisaTAS_0-1651782605329.png