cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Home” tab disappeared , no access to upcoming meetings

IlanaBH
Listener

After update to ver 5.14.11 (17466) “Home” tab disappeared , no access to upcoming meetings.
I need this urgently , can not resend all meetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Zoom has listened! 

The removal of the Home tab and replacing the contents of the Meeting tab with the one-day calendar of events has been REVERTED.  Log out and back in on your desktop app to see the Home and Meetings tabs at the top, and select the Meetings tab to see the layout previously available prior to the roll-out of 5.15.3.

Please see this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/17564111105677

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

63 REPLIES 63

Therapywithfion
Listener

Hi, this has also happened to me -though I wasn't aware that an update had happened. Yesterday all my saved meetings were in my zoom account - today, they've all disappeared. What's happened????

I updated, rebooted, and then noticed a small block of text on the right that says Anytime Meetings. It's underneath the umbrella.

Thank you for this. I couldn't find them. Seems like a change just for the sake of change.

Thank you!  Yes, I have also found my recurring meetings now.  The new format with the side panel has them located under the `Anytime Meetings' down arrow! 

There is no Anytime Meetings on my interface, including on the side panel, certainly no umbrella

Me neither and all my meetings disappeared. Did you ever figure this out?

I rebooted but there is no umbrella or anytime meetings anywhere in the GUI

Me neither and all my meetings disappeared. Did you ever figure this out?

Me too! That's what I came on to figure out. I can see them on the web browser, but they're not accessible in Zoom itself. 

Same.

Therapywithfion
Listener

I've just installed the latest update and my scheduled meetings are back, so I suggest you try this. Good luck.

mmonhart
Listener

Same issue here but latest update did not restore saved meetings.

I updated, and it didn't fix the issue either. So I rebooted the computer. Then I noticed a little tiny block of text on the right side that says Anytime Meetings. It's underneath the umbrella. Looks like Zoom moved them. Hopefully next time they can send us the information something has changed on the home screen. A pop up to show vital changes would be more helpful than a pop up selling us something. Hope this helps!

Agreed!  Communication ahead of this would be appreciated! 

Zoom does not have a choice for manual updating either so how does one get a working version?

purringshortly
Listener

I updated, and it didn't fix the issue either. So I rebooted the computer. Then I noticed a little tiny block of text on the right side that says Anytime Meetings. It's underneath the umbrella. Looks like Zoom moved them. Hopefully next time they can send us the information something has changed on the home screen. A pop up to show vital changes would be more helpful than a pop up selling us something. Hope this helps!

Could you kindly send a screenshot? I haven't found that block anywhere. 

same

same need a screenshot, please! can't find "umbrella" to even look under

ok found it after updating again, so check your updates if you are also having trouble finding!

Here's the umbrella I meant! Mine says "anytime meetings" in a small grey font.

zoom screenshot.png

thank you purringshortly! I couldn't find it because I needed to update again. (Also I don't have an umbrella since I have other specific-time scheduled meetings, but it is under that). thanks for your help! 

I checked for updates on my computer, in email, and through the Apple App Store - nothing. My Zoom account seems to have updates on its own. I'm in the same position as others: no umbrella, no home tab, no "anytime meetings" - and no ability to get back to my former meetings with clients. Any advice on how to update given all this and get back to my previous meetings? Thank you for any help.

If you click on your profile pic in the app, and then on "check for updates", does that show you  zoom update? That's how I found it on mine. Screen pic attached with check for updates circled in yellow.

I did that and installed the latest update. It is worse! No sidebar at all, just a blank space!!

UPDATE & SUCCESS. From Anna Sparkle: "I found the umbrella after I updated zoom again. So go to your profile poc and go to "check for updates. Update zoom and wholaa, the umbrella and "anytimes meetings" is there 🙂 Hope it helps!" It sure did for me - found the "anytime meetings" where previously created meetings are now found. Still no home tab, and the changes sure seem needless. Zoom provided no notice and how-tos. I really appreciate this community.

Glad it worked out. And can’t agree more. This community is great 🙂 

I am having the same issue....no umbrella and no anytime meetings. Have you found resolution?

I couldn't update or find my meetings either. Did you ever figure this out?

mmonhart
Listener

thanks, that's it. Agree that a little information on an UI change like that would have been helpful.

AnnaSparkle
Listener

I have the same problem. I use the app on the computer and can't find the "umbrella" any other with the same problem? I have looked through every possible ikon, but can't find "anytime meetings" or recurrent meetings anywhere

same

I am hacking it for now by going back to the original email I sent my clients with their personal zoom link, and clicking on that.

so frustrating... i hope they deal with it soon.

I found the umbrella after I updated zoom again. So go to your profile poc and go to "check for updates. Update zoom and wholaa, the ambrella and "anytimes meetings" is there 🙂 Hope it helps! 

YES! Thank you AnnaSparkle, this worked for me! I see the umbrella and "anytime meetings,"  where previously created meetings are now found. It certainly is not intuitive, and just seems like needless reshuffling of the deck chairs. Still no Home Tab,

Glad it worked out! 😊

MaryMyers
Listener

I am having this problem too, but I don't see an umbrella or a tiny text line that says Anytime Meetings.

I'm on a mac laptop.  Any suggestions?

I found the umbrella after I updated zoom again. So go to your profile pic and go to "check for updates. Update zoom and wholaa, the ambrella and "anytimes meetings" is there 

AnnaSparkle_1-1689092645815.png

Hope it helps! 

Yes that's it exactly. Update, maybe reboot, and look for the small grey text "anytime meetings" under the umbrella on the right side of the zoom panel. Here's a screenshot. 

zoom screenshot.png