cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email adress of attendees in the Webinar report

Thaoph
Listener

How can we see the email adress of all attendees in the Attendee report of Zoom webinar?

Can we look up again these information of the previous webinar?

Thank you all for your help!

4 REPLIES 4

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Thaoph You should be able to see past attendee reports too. Please see steps below:

How to generate webinar reports

1. Sign into the Zoom web portal
  2. In the navigation menu, click Reports. If you are an account owner or admin, or have access to the Usage Report role, you will need to select Account Management and then Reports.
  3. Click Webinar.
  4. Select the Report Type you would like to search for.
    NoteAttendee, Performance, Q&A, Poll, and Survey reports are available after the webinar has ended.
  5. Enter the date range for the webinar and click Filter, or enter the Webinar ID number and click Search.

6. Select the webinar, then click Generate CSV Report.
    Once the report has been generated, it will automatically download and can be opened in Excel, Notepad, or any other application compatible with the CSV format. 

Dear Zac, Thank you so much for your sharing!

Actually, I already get the attendance report. However, the point is this attendance report is not include the email address of the attendees (guests).

I have just known that Zoom had just run new policy for not proving email adress of attendees for privacy and security!

Thank you!

zac2021

@Thaoph Sorry about that. As an alternate option you can make use of "Requiring authentication to join a meeting/webinar" so that the report will include email address of the attendees. You may need to modify your existing webinar settings. Detailed instructions can be found here.

soda
Listener

Who are you THAOPH???