cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy way to copy personal zoom link?

Nakalogic
Listener

I feel like I'm missing something, but to get my personal zoom link I have to login, go to my profile, un-hide the link, highlight, copy and paste to start a mtg. Please tell me there's a more efficient way to navigate.

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Nakalogic 

There are a couple of different options I'd suggest: 

• Instead of the Profile page, go to Meetings > Personal Room tab > click Start. 
  • Enable the Use Personal Meeting ID (PMI) when starting an instant meeting setting. This means anytime you click Host a Meeting while anywhere in your Zoom account on the web, it will always start your PMI. Enabling that will also have the same effect on the desktop client when you click New Meeting on the Home tab. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Nakalogic
Listener

Hi Bort and thank you. It's not just starting mtgs, but when I schedule and have to share my link it feels buried. I didn't know if there was a shortcut to get it and even have a copy icon vs. having to highlight, copy and paste. 

Hi @Nakalogic! Have you tried adding the Zoom add-on to your GSuite? This will allow you to easily schedule, join, and manage meetings right from Gmail or Google Calendar with a click of a button :). I am of course assuming you are currently using GSuite. In the case that you are not, here is a full list of Extensions and Plugins you can add to make this process easier for you. 

If you found this answer helpful, please mark it as "Accept as Solution".

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I have the same feeling. There are numerous times where I want to have a quick meeting on my personal room, and thus I have to start a meeting, copy my meeting's url from there... I hope someone thinks of an easier way.

Kyledmiller
Listener

I cannot agree more with the struggle of trying to get my personal meeting URL. It's such a convenient feature but it's made much less useful, especially on mobile when there's no way to quickly copy it. Even when you jump through all the hoops to display it, it's not copiable via the mobile app. Please, please just add a 'tap to copy personal meeting URL' feature to the app with at most 2 clicks to access.

For example, in the info menu in the meetings tab (shown in attached image), make the url auto copy to the clipboard when the user taps it.