cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft outlook calendar meeting is visible in zoom meetings list

mattmattmatt
Listener

When users create an outlook meeting and saves it "as draft" the meeting is appearing within others zoom meetings lists.

Is this a bug or is there something which we can do to stop this from happening.

• Office 365 with zoom calendar integration
6 REPLIES 6

mattmattmatt
Listener

Any update on this?

thayneatkinson
Listener

We are experiencing the same behavior. Is Zoom going to address this?

xilabow
Listener

Please fix this. The only work around I've found is to disable automatic Zoom meetings in Outlook and instead add them manually. This is tedious and fraught with potential errors. Why is there no response from Zoom on this? 

rileyriley
Listener

Please fix this zoom! This is extremely annoying and confusing to have meetings popping up in zoom with no corresponding outlook request simply because someone is drafting a meeting request that has yet to be sent.  Also super annoying when drafting one for others. I have also found that if a draft is saved and then the time is altered and sent that 2 meeting invites for the same meeting appear in your zoom schedule, one for the draft and the other for the meeting that was actually sent.      

Aileen13
Listener

I see there is still no response from Zoom on this bug.

I discovered the bug last month after I created a draft with 3 C level attendees and received an angry text asking why I wasn't on the meeting.  You can guess the fun I had since I wasn't prepared to present to this group yet.  Zoom, fix this and stop making your clients look bad.  

ameneche22
Listener

Save for me this is an issue, was this fixed?