cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio issues while playing game and sharing screen on zoom

CharlisRoye
Listener

I hope you're all doing well. I've been encountering a bit of a challenge lately and was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. When I try to share my screen during a Sigma Free Fire gaming session on Zoom, I've noticed some annoying voice issues.

The audio seems to be distorted or unclear, making it difficult for others to hear me properly. I've tried adjusting my settings both in the game and on Zoom, but the problem persists. Has anyone else faced a similar issue or perhaps found a solution to improve the audio quality while screen sharing during gaming sessions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer

Try going to settings > audio >Audio Profile (before or during a meeting)  and turn "Original sound for musicians" ON. Once that is turned on and the meeting is running go to the upper left corner of the Zoom window and click on "Original Sound for Musicians: off" in order to change it so it says "on".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

storyhub

Try going to settings > audio >Audio Profile (before or during a meeting)  and turn "Original sound for musicians" ON. Once that is turned on and the meeting is running go to the upper left corner of the Zoom window and click on "Original Sound for Musicians: off" in order to change it so it says "on".

Thank you so much for your help!