Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's New with Zoom Events | January 2024

joshbrage_ZE
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

What's New with Zoom Events-4.jpg

Tons of exciting new features in the January Release:

• Production Studio is now available in the web portal for standard Zoom Webinars.

• New Languages released: Korean, Spanish, & Indonesian

• Pre-Registration now triggers Event Invitation email.

• Zoom Room join information now included in Speaker Invitations and Attendee Emails (Note: only for single-session events currently)

• In-App Attendee scanning is now supported (Check-In, Lead Capture)

• Featured Sponsor section added to Companion App

Watch Now

8 REPLIES 8

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

@joshbrage_ZE 

Hi Josh,

Are you saying that regular webinars licensed users are going  to have access to Production Studio?

Thanks for clarifying in advance.

Regards

Ray_Harwood

The Zoom Events Release Notes for January 7, 2024 included this entry:

• Configure Production Studio from the Zoom web portal

Production Studio is available in both the Zoom web portal and Zoom Events. Hosts can configure Production Studio for webinar sessions that are scheduled on the Zoom Events platform and for Zoom Webinars on the Zoom web portal. All users who have Zoom Events and Zoom Sessions licenses can use this feature.

I had heard that the following details also applied:

• Does not apply to Pay Per Attendee licenses
  • Does not apply to Unlimited licenses with 100 attendees
  • Only applies to webinars scheduled by the Zoom Events/Sessions license holder user.

I have both PPA and Unlimited 100 Events licenses in my account, and don’t see Production Studio in Webinars I created today.

Regarding the third point, can an Events licensee create a Webinar and designate an Alt Host that doesn’t have an Events license?

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

joshbrage_ZE
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

@Frank_TB Production Studio is now available in the web portal for Zoom Sessions/Events license holders.

@ray Great call-out. Should be linking to support articles with these posts. Correct this does not apply to PPA, Unlimited 100 licenses. And correct only applies to webinars scheduled by the ZE/ZS license holder. Alt-Host would work the same as it does now.

Amanda15
Listener

I am getting a 404 error when I try and watch the video

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Amanda15.

That’s okay – it was for January release notes anyway. Look at the latest Release Notes for Zoom Events here:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0066826 
Always the place where the monthly updates are posted! Just updated today …

Lisa-11
Listener

Hi Ray - I found you in the forum community hopefully you may have a solution - I've been updating my settings LIVESTREAM FROM ZOOM TO MY FACEBOOK GROUP - There is a lady on YouTube who did a video a few days ago very helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_r7CW49KL8  - I would like to find out why I have been getting messages from zoom after I have installed all of the correct features and when i hit livestream I get the following message( Error: Failed to connect to Zoom services  Please refresh the app and try again.  Logging out of all streaming platforms and adding these channels again may solve the error.  If the erro persists, contact zoom support. )  I did log out of zoom, deleted the apps and started the process all over again.  Still receive the same error message.  Would like to have this solved.  Any suggestions would be helpful - Thanks 

Ray_Harwood

@Lisa-11, do me a big favor, please?  Copy all the text in your post above, and make a NEW POST HERE with a title something like "Problems livestreaming from Zoom to my Facebook Group".  Include a reference to me as @Ray_Harwood so I'm sure to get the alert about the article.  If I spend the time troubleshooting and finding a solution, I want to make sure other people can find it. That will help everyone. 👍

Thank you!

-- Ray

Hi Ray I sent it as a separate post marked it PROBLEMS LIVESTREAMING ZOOM TO FACEBOOK - I hope the tag worked.  Thanks