cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the differences between goevents.zoom.us, onevent.zoom.us, events.zoom.us

ProsperityCRE
Listener

What's the difference between the three? We purchased the 500 attendee Event Plan, set everything up in goevents.zoom.us but we cannot access it now. The domain redirects to log in at the main zoom site. When we login it redirects me to onevents.zoom.us which seems to be some sort of beta site.

Then if I click into events.zoom.us all of my hubs that I previously set up in goevents.zoom.us  have disappeared. When I create a new event, I'm limited to 99 attendees which is not the plan I paid an annual subscription for. 

What's the difference between the three and what happened to my $1000 subscription? Billion-dollar company, why is there no real support for this company?

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ProsperityCRE, for the URLs events.zoom.us and goevents.zoom.us (resolves to events.zoom.us) are URLs to Zoom events. If you haven't already, I would look into some of these Zoom Events KB articles, which may help you along the way. I'm unaware of the onevent.zoom.us, not sure if you're referring to events.zoom.us or on.zoom.us (OnZoom) 😄

For your situation take a look into ⤵️

Unfortunately, with any billing-related inquires, our Zoom billing support team can help you out. 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!