cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transforming Education: Empowering Educators, Enhancing Outcomes

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

It was an ordinary day when I reconnected with one of my Education Vertical accounts after a long hiatus, and it turned out to be one of the most rewarding sessions I've had. Why? Because since our last discussion about industry trends a year ago, they've significantly enhanced student outcomes by upgrading their technology stack. The Zoom improvement gave them a flexible platform that supports various teaching modalities while also aiding in community and emergency communications during remote work. Additionally, we delved into the concept of "toggle tax," which amounts to roughly 1200 interruptions per day. That's 4 hours a week, 5 working weeks a year. A very substantial loss in productivity!

Despite operating under their old licensing structure, our conversation led us to explore the benefits of migrating to Zoom One for Education. The move made perfect sense, as it offered more features for a lower cost. With this transition on the way, this will empower their educators more to excel in their roles, enabling them to teach, learn, organize, meet, chat, talk, and collaborate—all within a single platform.

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader
5 REPLIES 5

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee

Zoom One bundles really enhance the Zoom experience!🙌

CRISSYD: I posed a question about billing for Education. Can we get a price reduction? I think Zoom should take the time to answer personally please: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Billing-Account-Management/Pricing/m-p/171261/highlight/true#M9385

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Amazing success story--love to hear it! Thanks for sharing @bdelossantos 🎉

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

crissyd

@mikeneils65 That depends on your Zoom subscription:

crissyd_0-1708371760936.png

McGoog
Listener

Bdelossantos: I posed a question about billing for Education. Can we get a price reduction? I think Zoom should take the time to answer personally please: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Billing-Account-Management/Pricing/m-p/171261/highlight/true#M9385

Ajarn Brian

Thailand