cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STay with Zoom One

Love-for-God
Listener

Hey there

As we don't need all the new features of Zoom Workplace, we would like to stay with Zoom One. There is all we need for now.

If this isn't possible we probably would decide to use some other tool like Teams or Skype.

So please tell me what the options are!

LoveforGod

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Zoom has done what many companies do after a product has been out for many years and evolved: they re-branded Zoom One as Zoom Workplace.  There's no capability changes made during this transition, though the Zoom app has been "sleeked up" a little bit in terms of colors and icon representations.

Essentially, Zoom Workplace is really Zoom One with a new paint job.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

Zoom has done what many companies do after a product has been out for many years and evolved: they re-branded Zoom One as Zoom Workplace.  There's no capability changes made during this transition, though the Zoom app has been "sleeked up" a little bit in terms of colors and icon representations.

Essentially, Zoom Workplace is really Zoom One with a new paint job.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Dear Ray-Harwood

Thanks for your short and clear answer.

When I read what Zoom is telling me with many words, it sounds very different to me. Maybe Zoom should think a little bit about the advertising and about communication with customers.

You know I am coordinating the Zoom work of about ten people in our organisation. And I have to train them for their job in technically leading Zoom Meetings. All of these people just have a very basic knowledge in working with computers and they are all volunteers, no professionals. It took me more than one year of training to bring them to the point where I can say that they have a bit of knowlegde and practice in Zoom.

And now Zoom is going to change stuff again. That's why I want to know what this means to me and my (also) volunteer job. And the way Zoom announces this change it sounds to me like everything is going to be different and new. So my reaction: Ohhh, NOOO.

Now I hope that your words are really true!

Anyway thanks for your response to my question.

LoveforGod

We have rural Internet and can no longer Zoom with the new changes. Is there any way to adjust our Zoom account so we can use it again?