Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

App keeps Kicking me out

When I sign in, it shows me the main screen and then signs me out abruptly. I uninstalled the app and redownloaded and the same thing happened over and over.

Rio210 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Improve account switching

Switching between Zoom accounts is too difficult (Zoom 5.13.11 Linux). I have multiple accounts between clients, college, etc, and need to switch them before joining restricted meetings. I always have to type my account name and password. I would lik...

Cannot log in

I receveid an email saying that my zoom login was compromised. I reset it and could not log in. I reset it again, and again. In time, I was locked out for "30 minutes." Twelve hours later I am still locked out. Such an inconvenience.

Share Screen

Meeting screen sharing suddenly requires participants to have an account login in order to share

121--- by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! zoomカメラがどうしても映らない

カメラが起動せず、ミーティング時に自分の顔が表示されません。今までは使えていたのですが、先日いきなり真っ暗になってしまいました。バーチャル背景等も映らず真っ暗な画面のままです。再起動、デバイス側の設定の確認、再インストール等も試しましたが、解決しません。他のアプリ(GooglemeetやMicrosoft teams、Windowsのカメラアプリ)ではカメラが正常に使用できたため、カメラの故障ではありません。マイクは問題なく使用できます。カメラだけがどうやっても真っ暗なままです。対処法をご存知の...

setsuna by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes