Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to convert .zoom file to mp4 from local system

Dear Zoom Support Team,I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am facing while attempting to convert a .zoom extension file to MP4 format using ztscoder.exe.I have recently recorded a Zoom meeting and do...

How to keep ID meeting login number year after year

Hi there,please could someone explain how we keep our login details (for members to join meeting) for consecutive years, as changing the ID number each January, when we pay ,has a huge knock on effect with the users. Many thanks, Linda.

Epping by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings disconnecting mid way

HiI am on the basic (free) version of Zoom and have used it without issue since 2020 during Covid. It helps me work with children remotely in an educational capacity.The last 2 months however, my Zoom sessions are constantly cutting out in the middle...

AB1902 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom doesn't have the button to share screen.

My Zoom used to have a button to share screen, but suddenly it is gone, and I have checked the setting all are correct. So I thought something wrong with my Zoom app and I deleted it, download again.....however the same issue with it. Can someone hel...

nikmanc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes