cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard

Anastasia1889
Newcomer
Newcomer

Is it possible to insert photos on the board from a phone or tablet? I don't understand how can I do it from this devices. Please, smb help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chandler_Vargas
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey @Anastasia1889 hope you're doing fine

To insert photos onto a Zoom Whiteboard from a phone or tablet, you need to follow these steps:

1. Open Zoom and Start a Meeting: Launch the Zoom app on your phone or tablet and start or join a meeting.
  2. Share the Whiteboard: Tap the "Share" button at the bottom of the screen, then select "Share Whiteboard".
  3. Insert Images: Unfortunately, as of the latest updates, Zoom's mobile whiteboard feature does not directly support inserting images from your device. However, you can use workarounds like sharing your screen if you need to display images during the meeting.

I hope this helps you in resolving the issue you're facing 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Chandler_Vargas
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey @Anastasia1889 hope you're doing fine

To insert photos onto a Zoom Whiteboard from a phone or tablet, you need to follow these steps:

1. Open Zoom and Start a Meeting: Launch the Zoom app on your phone or tablet and start or join a meeting.
  2. Share the Whiteboard: Tap the "Share" button at the bottom of the screen, then select "Share Whiteboard".
  3. Insert Images: Unfortunately, as of the latest updates, Zoom's mobile whiteboard feature does not directly support inserting images from your device. However, you can use workarounds like sharing your screen if you need to display images during the meeting.

I hope this helps you in resolving the issue you're facing