cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Load this Whiteboard Error Code:2

Persephone_2
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've been unable to view or use the whiteboard feature on the Zoom application. When trying to do so, the application simply states "Unable to Load this Whiteboard Error Code:2". Happens regardless of whether I wish to open it while in a meeting or simply on the app.

Funnily enough, it works on browser (i use chrome specifically).

I've already uninstalled and installed zoom multiple times & have reset my device as well but no luck.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi! Yes I have.

Turns out I had an application (pluckeye) which blocked access to some content (pictures and the like) so it automatically blocked access to the zoom (application) whiteboard. After deleting it, I got access to whiteboard.

Hope this helps!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CM_23
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello.  Have you encountered a solution to this?  I have the same problem as you describe with the desktop Zoom app whiteboard, notes, apps.  

Hi! Yes I have.

Turns out I had an application (pluckeye) which blocked access to some content (pictures and the like) so it automatically blocked access to the zoom (application) whiteboard. After deleting it, I got access to whiteboard.

Hope this helps!!

CM_23
Newcomer
Newcomer

Many thanks for your response. 

It does help in that it redirects my focus from an poor install of Zoom to a third party app blocking the Whiteboard app, so thank you for your response!