cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to conduct a whiteboard voting session anonymously?

DGilmour
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm not finding an option that allows people to vote without their name being attached to the vote. There are times when people need this extra step to allow them to speak their mind in the presence of power brokers.

Am I missing the setting somewhere? Or is it on a roadmap?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mpaterno
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

HI @DGilmour @Blair1 , we just released anonymous voting sessions along with other customizations for voting! Feel free to share with us your feedback!

Thanks,

Matt

Product Manager, Zoom Whiteboard

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

BakerHe
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi @DGilmour , Zoom whiteboard does not provide "anonymous vote" yet (untill 2024/05/30). 

DGilmour
Newcomer
Newcomer

@BakerHe , how does this get on the roadmap?

HI @DGilmour , sorry I am not sure.  And I think it's a good idea to support "anonymous vote".

Maybe you can try to submit a feature request. OR add "Feature request" in your post title.

Blair1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi @DGilmour whilst you can't vote using whiteboard, take a look at the Mi-Voice Voting App available from Zoom Marketplace which offers voting functionality for registered attendees.

More info can be found here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/oIdr3DJ3SzmhPvTtVS9rVA

mpaterno
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

HI @DGilmour @Blair1 , we just released anonymous voting sessions along with other customizations for voting! Feel free to share with us your feedback!

Thanks,

Matt

Product Manager, Zoom Whiteboard

Fantastic. I see it!