cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic whiteboard

AdrianoBarroso

After yesterday's update I couldn't open the classic whiteboard.

I've followed the instructions in the help me database and closed and reopened Zoom but it still opens the new board.

I've unchecked the box that says "Use Whiteboard by default if available" because there's a message that says "The new Zoom Whiteboard will open by default when screen sharing. Unselect this setting if you prefer to open the classic Whiteboard instead."

https://imgur.com/a/mCSDafU 

1 REPLY 1

FlexLiu
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi, are you using the whiteboard in the share screen or the Whiteboards option below the meeting window? Classic wb is only available in the share screen if you uncheck the box that you menitoned. And if you are using the whiteboard in sharescreen, can you confirm if your account has disabled Classic whiteboard for meetings (2nd screenshot below, a setting below the Meeting tab) and you are joining other's meeting? 

In any case, we still recommend using the new whiteboard because it has more features and is continuously being optimized. Additionally, there will be some adaptations to the usage scenarios of the classic whiteboard in the near future, which will simplify the use of the new whiteboard in these scenarios. If you have any questions while using the whiteboard, you can contact us directly. 
FlexLiu_1-1719971737878.png

FlexLiu_0-1719971533922.jpeg