cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict "Automatically accept far end camera control" to zoom rooms in the same bldg or org?

neve
Explorer
Explorer

I would like all my zoom rooms to be able to automatically control the cameras in other zoom rooms within my "Building" or at least my company. If I enable "Automatically accept far end camera control" it seems like any person joining a meeting could mess with the cameras.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

At the time of this post, there is no way to restrict camera control of Zoom Rooms to other Zoom Rooms - 'Automatically accept far end camera control' is an all-or-nothing setting that will allow all Zoom Client users who request far-end control to receive it.

Please be sure to submit a formal feature request via your Zoom Support portal - great idea!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

bstrelko

At the time of this post, there is no way to restrict camera control of Zoom Rooms to other Zoom Rooms - 'Automatically accept far end camera control' is an all-or-nothing setting that will allow all Zoom Client users who request far-end control to receive it.

Please be sure to submit a formal feature request via your Zoom Support portal - great idea!