Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect a Epson Projector to a Zoom Room Tap Controller

Nash-Bridges
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello ,

I seem to be having problems turning on and off my projector using my TAP controller.

When i built Zoom Conference rooms it was more simple to connect with my LG 86" Monitors with the network

Hello ,

I am having problems turning on and off my projector using my TAP controller.

When I built Zoom Conference rooms it was simpler to connect with my LG 86" Monitors with the network and code . But the projectors are just not working, and I do not have the level to do more code in dept to make it work I will explain it. I have designed a Zoom room classroom, and everything works great except the projectors . I had  help with the Json program for the TV monitors, but it is not working for the projectors, and this is my only problem . It was once a Crestron Room, but it had no Hybrid system .So to cut costs and make the room  better for a classroom Zoom room I changed it all except the amp and the Speakers . If someone could help me with some connecting diagrams, and any code that would help it would be very appreciated  . Also, I have been reading information and  they say you need to have the rs232 db. 9 connected to Extron and VGA  and do not use  HDMI . I do not think this is true or is there a way I can use rj45 network with a DB9 adapter or just network on its own . Any help will do . Thank you for your time .

0 REPLIES 0