cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signage by site not working. have to update by device

BudBlade
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've had this problem since we started using digital signage, but i never got around to asking about it. the instructions say we can make updates by entire company, Site/location, or the individual units. I cannot seem to make the site/location work.  Nothing i put here will display on the lower-level devices. I must update by the individual zoom rooms.  that was fine when we only had a few signs, but now we have lots, and I would like to do entire locations/cites at once. am i missing a setting? 

3 REPLIES 3

geems
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I'm having the same issue. If I update the individual zoom room it works, but changing the group parent does not apply the changes to the child zoom rooms. Did you manage to solve this?

BudBlade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Unfortunatly, No, this is s till an issue for me.  Support doesn't really have an answer for me either. 

geems
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've noticed it is the same with background images. This will only show the individual room settings and not what is set in the parent group. There is a lock feature which could be part of the problem. Have you played around with this? (see screenshots).Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 14.55.59.pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 14.56.11.png