Newcomer
Newcomer

Can anyone tell me a phone number for tech help

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomZoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi,

It is in the bottom of this page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

Just choose a country first.

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz

jaywantnipurte
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I was invited to a meeting and added as co-host. I recorded the session on cloud and it showed the session was being recorded. But not able to see recording in my profile. Original host is on leave for a month. Can I access his/her webinar recording in Zoom?  If Yes, please let me know the setting. 

Adventure
Newcomer
Newcomer

My audio and video freeze for many seconds or more and then continue.

I have constant interruptions in audio and video with Zoom, but not with MS Teams or Google Meet. Audio and video freeze for many seconds or more and then resume. The message I receive: "Your internet connection is unstable." I get the same message using other wi-fi networks, and know they are stable and sufficient. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. A while back I loaded an app for supposed easier recording and have had trouble ever since. I deleted the app. Could I completely delete Zoom entirely, so that I could start over, in case my app has some kind of virus or something? What else can I do? Thank you very much.