cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom phone live transcription

KevinScofield
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am unable to see live transcription option under phone setting as they are told here https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058324 now how can i see it?

1 REPLY 1

Firas_ghobber
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi Kevin Scofield,

Please take a moment to review the Zoom Phone portal as an admin and ensure that the Call Live transcription feature is enabled. Follow these steps to locate and enable it:

1. Access policy settings at the account, site, group, or phone user level.
  2.  To the right of "Call Live Transcription," click the toggle switch to enable it if it's currently disabled.
  3.  In the dialog window, acknowledge and accept the terms of call live transcription, then click "Enable."
    - Optional: Unselect "Play a prompt to call participants when the transcription has started" if you prefer not to notify call participants about transcription.
  4. Use the default audio prompt or select one from the Asset Library. Click "Save" to apply your changes.
  5. If "Play a prompt to call participants when the transcription has started" is unselected, a "Check Off" dialog window will appear for you to acknowledge and accept the terms. Click "Confirm."
  6. Optional: If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon, and then click "Lock" to confirm the setting.

Finally, in your Zoom Desktop application, check your settings zone to ensure that the "Automatically Live Transcripts" feature is activated.

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

Thank you,
Firas