cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom phone - AI Call summarization

agentnewell
Explorer
Explorer

I am using Zoom Phone. I have turned off AI Call summarization, but I still keep getting the message "this call is being summarized" before every call.  I have checked every setting and I cannot get that script to turn off.  People are hanging up thinking it is a robo call.  I need it off. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi agentnewell,

Go to phone system management->users & rooms->user->policy->AI Companion->Call Summary with AI Companion->toggle Off

Call summary with AI Companion

Support version for Call summary with AI Companion tooltip

Allow users to generate a summary of a phone call. For users who enable Call summary during a call, a summary will be automatically sent to them on the client and the web portal after the call has ended.

Please see support article for details:

Enabling Call summary with AI Companion

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0074867

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot

Hi agentnewell,

Go to phone system management->users & rooms->user->policy->AI Companion->Call Summary with AI Companion->toggle Off

Call summary with AI Companion

Support version for Call summary with AI Companion tooltip

Allow users to generate a summary of a phone call. For users who enable Call summary during a call, a summary will be automatically sent to them on the client and the web portal after the call has ended.

Please see support article for details:

Enabling Call summary with AI Companion

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0074867

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

It worked!  

Thank you so much. I was looking everywhere.