cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone: Available numbers?

peterb999
Participant
Participant

Is there any way to see what local numbers are available for the Zoom Phone in my area without first signing up for for Zoom Phone?

I'm in Melbourne, Australia so I just want to see if there are numbers avaialble starting with +61 3 9....

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community,  @peterb999.

It’s probably easier than you think. Follow the instructions in this Zoom Support article in the “How to request a native Zoom Phone number using the self-service Web portal process” section down to the point where the “Search numbers” instruction is. You can abandon the process there – or continue if you see what you like.

It occurred to me after I wrote this that you might not be able to go through this without actually having a Phone Plan. You might be able to ask your question in a Support Ticket in that case. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

peterb999
Participant
Participant

Thanks, Ray. Sorry - just saw this. Yes, you have to get the plan first, which is why I asked. 😂 I think I'll just try it and see. It's cheaper than the Skype number I had anyway.  

Appreciate the welcome, mate.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community,  @peterb999.

It’s probably easier than you think. Follow the instructions in this Zoom Support article in the “How to request a native Zoom Phone number using the self-service Web portal process” section down to the point where the “Search numbers” instruction is. You can abandon the process there – or continue if you see what you like.

It occurred to me after I wrote this that you might not be able to go through this without actually having a Phone Plan. You might be able to ask your question in a Support Ticket in that case. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

peterb999
Participant
Participant

Thanks, Ray. Sorry - just saw this. Yes, you have to get the plan first, which is why I asked. 😂 I think I'll just try it and see. It's cheaper than the Skype number I had anyway.  

Appreciate the welcome, mate.