cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have reached 95% of your Phone Plan prepaid commitment

simonc2r
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have US/CA Unlimited Calling Plan and International Calling Add-On. However, I received an email that says I had reached 95% of my phone plan prepaid commitment. I want unlimited calls during my subscription to US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Puerto Rico & Japan as told in international calling add-on.  If it is unlimited, how many minutes can I call these countries?

3 REPLIES 3

crissyd
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

@simonc2r If you have the International Calling Add-on, you can do unlimited international calling to more than 15 countries (countries on your list) and regions. Your prepaid commitment is being used up because of other charges (those that are not covered by your licenses/plans). To know / confirm the charges, login to your Zoom web portal then Phone System Management > Logs > Show charged call logs only.

crissyd_0-1706746544915.jpeg

If you want to increase your prepaid commitment, please reach out to your Account Executive or to our Sales team.

simonc2r
Newcomer
Newcomer

@crissyd Thank you! How can I top-up and continue to use my International Calling Add-on? Should I purchase a new pack? Or wait until the next billing period's start?

Hello @simonc2r ! You may increase your prepaid commit now by reaching out to your Account Executive or to our Sales team.