cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations for Wireless Headset for ZoomVDI Softphone

dgoodwinIFS
Newcomer
Newcomer

We are using ZoomVDI in VMWare Horizon. We have the plugin installed on all client machines and in general its working great. 

We have a few requests for wireless headsets. Ive grabbed a Jabra and a Poly headset and both seem to have the issue where the audio works fine but I cannot pickup/end a call from the dedicated button on the headset. 

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a headset that is known to work with this setup ?

3 REPLIES 3

Peaches379
Participant
Participant

Same issue here.  The pickup / end doesn't pass through the thin client into VDI.  If anyone has figured out how to get it to work, please share!  We are using Jabra and we tried Yealink as well.

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi,

Are you using vdi 5.16.16?

Release notes for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)

Article This article was updated 2024-05-22 23:33:40

Release notes for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) (zoom.com)

If the headset is a supported headset on the list, have you enabled the Sync buttons on headset setting in your audio settings?

Supported USB HID devices for the Zoom desktop client

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

We're on Version: 5.17.12 (24920) VDI and using Evolve2 55 Mono (Wireless) and Engage 65 (Wireless) headsets.  The sync button is checked.  When I get a call the Zoom window pops with Accept / Decline.  I can hit the pickup/end button on my headset over and over but that call won't connect till I click Accept with my mouse.  Super annoying.  Mute works.  Tells me my battery level.  Any kind of call control we can't do from the headset.  😞