cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Caller ID

BorisJovanovic
Explorer
Explorer

Hi, I am having trouble with the initial setup for my zoom phone account. Firstly, I am unable to see my caller ID as the same number that I've rented, underneath my dial pad it says my caller ID is 800. I am also unable to make calls and thought that this would be linked to my first issue. I want to make international calls to the US from Australia with the basic phone plan. Do I need a provider carrier exchange for this. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi BorisJovanovic,

You should talk to Zoom sales. 

You want to consider selecting Zoom Phone Global Select Plan.

This plan provides Unlimited calling within Australia or within one of the 48 available countries and territories.  The 48 available countries includes United States.

Plans & Pricing for Zoom Phone | Zoom

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

You mention a number that you rented.  Is this number a United States phone number?

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Eliot

Hi BorisJovanovic,

You should talk to Zoom sales. 

You want to consider selecting Zoom Phone Global Select Plan.

This plan provides Unlimited calling within Australia or within one of the 48 available countries and territories.  The 48 available countries includes United States.

Plans & Pricing for Zoom Phone | Zoom

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

You mention a number that you rented.  Is this number a United States phone number?

thanks,  eliot