Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calls Addon - Zoom mobile

mig1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello community,

I do have for a few months an addon for international calls with my regular plan.

I'd like to know if it is possible to manually deactivate (on my side) the add on for international calls, for example in the months of July and August, and manually reactivate this add on at the beginning of September?

My question is whether it is possible to do this on my side (autonomously in my client area) or if I have to send support an email to deactivate and another one when I need to activate it.

Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

crissyd
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

mig1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello @crissyd 

It is not about the international calls. It's about the paying add on, if I could cancel the addon manually on my side or if I have to ask support to do it for me.

I see. Please submit a ticket here so our Support Team can assist further.

mig1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello @crissyd I submitted a support ticket AND I sent an email to 2 people from the enabling team... and still zero answers until today.

I am shocked about the kind of support you provided...

What am I supposed to do?

@mig1 I'm sorry to hear about this. Please try logging in to the Zoom web portal then go to Account Management > Billing. Look for the international calling add on and see if you're able to cancel it from your end or if you need to contact Sales.