cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calling

ChadBishop
Newcomer
Newcomer

We have two sales reps and overseas and we are able to call their zoom phone from our cell phones but they are not able to make outgoing calls using their zoom phone. Any assistance to get this set up correct would be greatly appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Please try this. Under Account management -> Billing -> Zoom phone, You should see View/Edit Countries. Please enable all countries you would like to allow including USA and then try making outbound calls.

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

I have this issue too. I have an extra international calling license, but it's not letting me assign it. 

ChadBishop
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you for your reply. We have the monthly plan set up up to use the US/ Canada unlimited calling but the individuals are not able to call out. If I try to edit the plan the only option is for BYOC but we do not want to pay per call  as we already have the unlimited plan?

sachinzoom

Hi @ChadBishop 

Are your numbers BYOC  (Bring your own carrier ) ?

sachinzoom

Also, Have you assigned licenses to the users ?

ChadBishop1
Newcomer
Newcomer

We are using numbers assigned by Zoom and I am not sure. Is there a way we can do a zoom meeting and I can share my screen?

sachinzoom

Hi @ChadBishop1 

Screen sharing is possible against a support ticket. So, have you assigned these licenses to users ? Here is a helpful video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqSpiS_lbLY

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

tbillicklaw
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have this issue too. I have an extra international calling license, but it's not letting me assign it.