cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off the Zoom default voicemail instructions

trihealthclinic
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am looking for a way to turn off the Zoom default voicemail instructions. Currently, when a caller reaches us, they hear the voicemail recording that we have created as an .MP3, but then they hear a zoom default recording that says "no one is here to answer your call...". It is jarring and seems really unprofessional. Please help me turn off this default voicemail instructions recording!!

1 REPLY 1

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi trihealthclinic,

Please see

Managing auto receptionists (zoom.com)

Changing auto receptionist settings (zoom.com)

to help us understand, please review how you have set up your auto receptionist, i.e. are incoming calls routed to interactive voice response system (ivr), are incoming calls routed to call queues, etc.?  you need to check which recording is used for which prompt.  You can choose to disable a prompt.

How do you want calls to be routed during your business hours and holiday hours, i.e. to an IVR or to a call queue? 

Select what greetings, if any, you want to play and when, i.e. if no members of the call queue are available, how should the system that situation?

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot