cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID Disappearing

MOVRC_Admin
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello all. We have a Yealink phone that is not storing/showing Call Logs. It is becoming distressful for our administrative assistant who receives the incoming calls that come to the main line. I have no idea as to where to start to figure out 1) how the setting got changed a couple of days ago 2) how to get the call logs to appear once again. Hope that makes sense. Thank you for you assistance with this. 

5 REPLIES 5

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @MOVRC_Admin 

If this person logs into the a Zoom desktop or mobile app or the Zoom web portal, do they see the Call History? 

Craig

enielsen
Contributor I
Contributor I

With the December 18 Zoom Phone update, at least some Yealink phones got firmware updates:

• Firmware upgrade
    The following devices will receive new firmware upgrades. Devices will automatically reboot to upgrade the firmware.
    • AudioCodes: 445HD, 450HD, C450HD, RX50
    • Poly: Trio 8500, Trio 8800
    • Yealink: CP920, CP925, T31G, T31P, T33G, T42S, T46S, T48S, T43U, T46U, T48U, T53, T53W, T54W, T57W

So did the issue start after last weekend?

Yes I have this same issue that began last week

enielsen
Contributor I
Contributor I

Also, when you say they are disappearing, what do you mean? No call history stored, or goes away after some period of time?

Marquis
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am currently experiencing the same issue within my company. Has there been any further insight on this? Zoom support referred me to Yealink, Yealink referred to Zoom. Could there be a bug within the last firmware release?