cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked number list by user view or report

ITOAdmin
Explorer
Explorer

I have a user who blocked a number under their user settings. As an admin, how can I view that number without accessing the specific user's account? Is there a report that shows all blocked numbers users have entered, separate from the global list in Account Settings? I already know how to see the global list in Account Settings; what I need is visibility into which numbers users are blocking individually and when they do so.

I’ve asked Zoom support this question, and I need to vent a bit. Every time I submit a ticket or chat with them, they seem to miss the point of my request. Instead of addressing what I’m actually asking for, they send instructions or links to articles that explain how to do something I already know how to do—something I explicitly mentioned in my initial request. For example, with this blocked numbers request, I posted the same question I’m sharing here, and they responded with instructions on how to check blocked numbers by accessing each user’s account, which I specifically said I want to avoid. What I’m really looking for is a centralized location or report that shows all blocked numbers across users, not just the global list in Account Settings, which doesn’t include numbers blocked by individual users. I don’t want 200 users blocking numbers at random while I have no way of tracking them without manually checking each account. If that’s the case, I might as well remove their ability to block numbers and require them to submit requests so I can log and manage them myself as an admin. Thank you for any help and I suspect I might need to put in a request feature for this type of report.

0 REPLIES 0