cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recent change with upcoming meetings on Poly Studio?

AlanM
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I've submitted a support ticket on this, but maybe the folks here can give advice.  I have a Pro account at our church and had purchased a Poly X50 to use for meetings in our library so the church ladies can just tap the controller screen to start their meeting.  I have had it logged in to our Pro account for about a year with a recurring meeting scheduled for every Sunday morning.  That meeting always showed on the Upcoming Meetings of the controller and people got used to just tapping it to start the meeting whenever they wanted.

The system recently got updates to the latest version and now it doesn't seem to show upcoming meetings.  I've gone all through the settings.  I see the Poly in Devices in my account.  I can change settings for it, but I don't see any new settings about it getting or not getting upcoming meetings. 

Was there a change that would require a Rooms account for this to work?  I  think I've seen that it runs the Rooms client, but I figured that was just what it was called on these Android-based devices.  I'm fine with signing up for a Rooms account, I guess, if that's what would solve the issue, but never did because it seemed to work fine all along without it and I don't need most of the Rooms features.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

AlanM
Newcomer
Newcomer

Well, answering my own question.  Maybe it took a while to sync or maybe it was because I changed the meeting to "No Fixed Time", but now they're showing up.