cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom virtual background

IT_VV
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi all, I would like to enquire relating to the zoom background. I have 2 issues with regards to this. I want our company's zoom call to be able to showcase our company's/zoom's default virtual backgrounds as well as to show everyone's faces in the meeting room via 1 externally plugged in camera. However, the limitation lies with everyone not being able to be seen inside the screen once the virtual background is being set. Is there any way to showcase everyone's face with a virtual background though? Does the problem lie with the camera not being 4K and higher or is that just a limitation from zoom? I've contacted zoom support before on this and they suggested putting a greenscreen as the backdrop to cater to this. The price isn't an issue, but more of whether it will work or not? I require a firm/certain solution to this subject of matter. 

Another thing we have tried is the immersive view but it requires everyone to bring in their laptops to the meeting room and dial in into the same meeting call which is quite unideal for such situation when everyone is gathered together in the same meeting room dialing into a call with people overseas. 

Anyone with suggestions or solutions, please help out here, thanks!

0 REPLIES 0